Friday 13 December 2013

Festive Inspiration


The festive season is upon us! Traditionally fashion editorial mostly features the glitz and glamour that surrounds the party season. Perhaps it's the warm fuzzy glow we get from the anticipation of Christmas, which luls us into believing we must invest in the ultimate party frock? For that reason I start with a frock. My pick is the beauty above from & Other Stories. Sadly it won't be finding it's way into my wardrobe, but I do hope it ends up in yours. What I need for the festivities are sustainable items which have the wow, and will serve me well over the coming months and seasons. Here are my top 10 picks.


Topshop Boutique Tropical Sweat made in UK www.topshop.com


Katharina Kaiser cigarette pants www.greenthisseason.com


J Crew www.jcrew.com


Grenson www.grenson.co.uk

Hiut Denim www.hiutdenim.co.uk

Gudrun and Gudrun crochet bonbon fairtrade sweater www.gudrungudrun.com


Anne Gorke tulip shape skirt www.greenthisseason.com

Grenson white loafer SS14 www.grenson.co.uk
Navy python sweater Topshop Boutique made in UK www.topshop.com

Topshop Unique floral dress www.topshop.com


No comments: